Home > Confident Performance > Start the day on the bright side
This is the big day. Start well. Everything else will follow.
· Sleep early the previous night so that you can get up early and fresh on the big day
· Get up early
· Go for a run, brisk walk or exercise
· Be cheerful and greet people on the way – if you feel good, others will feel good around you and they will like you more
· Have a good breakfast – you don’t want your stomach to be growling during the interview (especially if it’s a super Friday)
· Take all the necessary documents, extra copies of your resume, a writing pad and pen, tissues, deodorant, comb and your cell phone
· Speak with your family before you leave for the interview
· Take a moment to pray and thank Him for this opportunity – ask for His benevolent intervention
· Relax…..it is just an interview!
All rights reserved by Shabbir Sharaf